For HTML & ASP via IIS:
In WM2003, Microsoft used to provide a tool called SQL Dashboard which contains a mini HTTP&SQL server for PocketPC. This is no longer supported nor downloadable from Microsoft Website.
- For support for ASP written in VBScript, install the Vbscript component downloaded from http://www.nsbasic.com/ce/support/downloads.html
- Reboot the device, start the server via HTTPD, create a simple ASP page and test.
For classic ASP via 3rd party component:
- Install PocketASP downloadable from www.modezero.net/PocketASP/.
- Webpage will be accessible via a new protocol pasp://ModeZero/
- Install PocketHPH (“HPH”, no mispelling!), D:SoftwareMobileWMAdvancedPocketHPH.CAB, downloadable from http://mobileleap.net/hph/